Goals are important in life and in health. I have many goals. Most of them have to do with getting the world to become a more knowledge-filled and healthy place. In my own quest to achieve goals, I have found new ones. To me, a goal is a strong aspiration and inspiration. In the achievement of goals, I tend to find new and exciting other goals. I aspire to achieve and am inspired by achievement. This goes for personal and professional goals. It also goes for those goals I hope to help others achieve. So, what are my goals:
1. I aspire to get my own body in as best shape as I can. This is a health and physicality goal all in one.
2. I aspire to be successful in helping others achieve their goals for health and wellness.
3. I aspire to become a resource for your questions about health and wellness.
4. I aspire to be successful in hearth and home.
5. I aspire to gain trust and love in life and career.
These are simple goals that I may reach soon or I may aspire to always achieve. Each has a subcategory, but I don’t want to get technical and boring…so I left it at this basic list.
So, what are your goals? Can you be specific? Are they short or long-term? How can you help me achieve my goal to help you? Do your goals center around body or mind or both? How do you think you could reach those goals?
Thanks and have a healthy day!